Subject: Re: [ws-caf] WS-CAF meetings not showing on schedule

Title: Message
Tony, thanks. There are a few things missing from the TC site (like the mail archive), so we'll just add this to the list :-)

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,
Arjuna Technologies Ltd.

www.arjuna.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 10:46 PM
Subject: [ws-caf] WS-CAF meetings not showing on schedule

Dear Eric, Martin and Mark (and other colleagues),

I have noticed that the WS-CAF inaugural teleconference on 31 October 2003 does not seem to be showing on the calendar either when I go in via the public route or when I view my own 'calendar' as an OASIS member.  I hope you will soon be able to fix this so that we have this additional means of finding out / reminding ourselves when meetings are.

Best Regards,

Tony

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 870 7390076

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

www.choreology.com

Cohesions™

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org