Subject: RE: [ws-caf] minutes of the first teleconference

I'm sorry it wasn't more explicit, but my understanding was that the motion was addressing votes outside of meetings, not voting within meetings.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mark.little@arjuna.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 5:11 AM
To: Pete Wenzel
Cc: ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org

Pete, I think that there was an implied notion of allowing votes in
meetings, but unless I missed it (entirely possible in that particular
discussion) it wasn't said explicitly. If someone has a more accurate
recollection then let me know.

One solution would be to replace "route" with "electronic route" in the
minutes, to make explicit what was implicit.

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,