Subject: email problems for the first teleconference

Can everyone who thinks they were signed up to the CAF TC prior to October
16th *and* who didn't receive the agenda email for the first teleconference,
please send me your email address (even if you think you've already done
so)? I'll then forward on this list to Karl Best who has said he'll look
into the problem.

Mark.

----
Mark Little,