Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Next Telecon - A Pattern?

Jose,

We had proposed alternate Wednesdays at 11 am as the regular time, but some folks on the call had trouble with that time.  So we stuck with Friday, at least for the next call on the 21st.  After that the next meeting is the face to face in Waltham (nearby hotels include the Westin and Doubletree and several others at the Totten Pond Road exist off of Rt 128).

The regular meeting time will be discussed at one or both (if necessary) of the next meetings.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 10:03 AM
To: WS-CAF
Subject: [ws-caf] Next Telecon - A Pattern?

I understand that our next telecon will be on Friday, Nov 21 at 11AM
U.S. EST. Can anyone please tell me if this is the beginning of a
bi-weekly pattern for this weekday/time, or if the call after Nov 21
still needs to be scheduled?

I just had a client call placed at that bi-weekly time slot (every other
Friday beginning Nov 21), and need to determine what to do.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton