Subject: ws-caf implementers sub-group

During the last f2f meeting it has been decided to create a subgroup of implementers and I have been designed to lead this group.

A specific mailing list will be created very soon to allow implementers exchanging ideas, implementation issues, etc… in order to build an interoperable demo that may involves implementations made by different companies.

I would like to invite interested people/companies that plan to implement ws-caf specification to join the group.

Although the mailing is not yet created you can send mw your e-mails, which will be added in the mailing list

Malik SAHEB

Dr Malik SAHEB

Senior Engineer

Arjuna Technologies Ltd