Subject: RE: [ws-caf] proposed resolution for issues 1-11

Mark,
How do I, or can I get access to the cvs repository?  When you say "the
editors have agreed" are you speaking of the original editors or do you mean
the members of the editors group that was formed in the last F2F.  Because I
thought I was in the editors group... when did I get voted off the editors
island :-( .

Simeon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mark.little@arjuna.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 11:12 AM
To: Simeon M Greene; ws-caf

Simeon, currently the specifications, WSDL and schema are hosted within a
cvs repository at Arjuna, which is backed up nightly. The editors have
agreed that we will continue to use that for now and I think we may as well
do the same for the WSDL and schema. Uploading current versions to the TC
page for people to see is something we can do when changes occur.

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,