Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Groups - WS-CAF Con Call modified

Martin,

We should also discuss the possibility of hosting a face to face during the OASIS Plenary in New Orleans, April 26-27.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Chapman [mailto:martin.chapman@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 2:14 PM
To: ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org

any comments on the proposed agenda.
 In particular any other issues that you think should be discussed next
Monday?

Martin.

l)

2. Action Point Review

Martin FAQ action postponed for next concall
(on this agenda)

Mark to upload FAQ, sent to Martin.

Martin and Eric to post IPR info

Eric to send IP info to Jamie.

Greg to write proposal on addressing.

3. Discussion/approval of FAQ
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/download.php/4867/WS-CA
F%20FAQ.pdf)

4. Implementation team Update

5. Issues resolutions

Bugzilla at:
Issues 1-11 (http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-caf/200401/msg00026.html)

Issues 44, 45

6. AOB

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Monday, 02 February 2004, 09:00am to 10:30am Pacific Time Monday, 16
February 2004, 09:00am to 10:30am Pacific Time

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/event.php?event_id=3348

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.