Subject: next set of issues

Concentrating on general and WS-Context issues for now, I want to propose we try to tidy up the following issues:

12 nor P2 All mark.little@arjuna.com NEW clarify reply-to address in schema (and possibly the text)
13 maj P2 All mark.little@arjuna.com NEW UserActivityServicePortType the "completionStatus" operat...
14 nor P2 All mark.little@arjuna.com NEW StatusType is a restriction but is extended in WS-TXM. Is...
15 cri P2 All mark.little@arjuna.com NEW CompleteWithStatus has the wrong type
16 nor P2 All mark.little@arjuna.com NEW None of the WS-CAF schemas are WSI BP compliant.
17 nor P2 All mark.little@arjuna.com NEW wsc4c is referenced in parts of WS-CF schema. Is it elsew...
18 maj P2 All mark.little@arjuna.com NEW Incorrect WSDL import statement.
19 cri P2 All mark.little@arjuna.com NEW No "part" attribute.
20 nor P2 All mark.little@arjuna.com NEW Missing portType operations

In line with something Alastair (I think) mentioned yesterday about possible sharing implications of context, this came up at the face-to-face and is

46 nor P2 All ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org NEW Context sharing

So maybe we want to discuss it too, though I suspect it won't be resolved quickly.