Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Minutes Confcall January 19

All,

My apologies for missing the call yesterday due to the holiday.

Did the group agree to Mark's proposed resolution for issue 7 without
modification?  That is, are we going with "Respondant"?  Agreement on
this issue implies the group is not paying attention because
"respondant" is not in the dictionaries I have checked, even as a
British spelling.  "Respondent" seems to be the correct word though its
meaning involves a legal nuance (being a defendant) irrelevant to our usage.

thanx,
	doug