Subject: proposed resolutions for issue 12

Each set of interactions in CAF is modelled as two one-way calls. Fairly
obviously we don't want to tie the sender to actually being the receiver of
a response (if there even is one). So, in the current text the schema talks
about the sender-address and recipient-address. The intention was that
(obviously) the recipient-address is the end-point for the message being
sent, whereas the sender-address was supposed to be the end-point for any
response.

Issue 12 arises because the use of "sender-address" is misleading in this
context. I propose that we change this to something like response-address.

Any comments?

Mark.

----
Mark Little,