Subject: Re: [ws-caf] comments on ws-context spec

Title: Message
Peter, thanks for the comments.

Mark.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 2:36 PM
Subject: [ws-caf] comments on ws-context spec

I've been going through the WS-Context spec carefully and produced a list of my own questions and "issues". Having made the list it seemed sensible to make it available before the second wave of sorting out exactly which of these should be made into proper issues using the main process. Some of them (PRF-3 and PRF-38 for example) may be the same as issues recently submitted. I don't think any correspond to closed issues, but apologies if they do.  I'll be sorting out with Mark the best way of formally issuizing these.  (It's especially tricky with the query ones)

I've submitted the comments as an html document (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/5239/ws-ctx.prf_comments.2004-02-02.htm) with anchors for each issue (e.g. http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/5239/ws-ctx.prf_comments.2004-02-02.htm#PRF-38) so they can be linked into if desired.

Although there's rather a lot of comments, the intent is to be helpful :-)

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com