Subject: new version of WS-Context specification

Just to let everyone know, the editors hope to produce a new version of the context specification that incorporates all accepted issues within the next week or so. Fairly obviously this isn't the final one (I wish!) but hopefully it'll keep the momentum going, especially with Paris looming. I'll be setting up Kavi votes for the issues we didn't vote on last Monday, and a few others that I hope we can roll into this updated document.