Subject: Agenda for the demo application

Hi All

I have attached the document explaining how the demo application can use the WS-Context.

The way the demo will use the other specifications will be provided later according to the schedule described below and that follow the following steps.

- Before a meeting we will produce a document describing the demo application using a particular specification (deadline 1 week before the meeting)

- During a meeting the document made previously available will be discussed

- Show a demo application with a particular specification (no demo for the Paris meeting)

In other words:

2nd meeting - Paris

- Before the meeting – we provide the demo application with the WS-CTX.

- During the meeting – Discuss the demo application with WS-CTX

3rd meeting New Orleans

- Before the meeting – produce a document of the demo application with WS-CF

- Discuss of the application with WS-CF

- Show the Demo Application with the WS-Context (described in the previous meeting)

4th F2F meeting (date to be determined) –

- Before the meeting – produce a document of the demo application with WS-TXM

- Discuss of the application with WS-TXM

- Show the Demo Application with the WS-CF (described in the previous meeting)

5th F2F meeting (date to be determined) –

- Show the Demo Application with the WS-TXM (described in the previous meeting)

Malik

DemoApplication_WSContext.doc