Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Re: Speedy resolutions

Another difficulty with the current batch is that we cannot see
others' choices or comments, and votes cannot be changed.  I think
both are necessary, in the absence of an interactive discussion, so
that we can determine whether others have found problems with any
of the proposals.

The ballot creator should be able to turn on both of these features.

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
Senior Architect, SeeBeyond
Standards & Product Strategy