Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Agenda for the demo application

Mark, thank for your comments.

Effectively some enhancements to the demo application could be provided according to your comments, and some points need to be discussed such the way to propagate the context, by value or by reference (that requires the presence of a Context Manager).

The best place to discuss the demo application would be the F2F meeting, but in the meantime, any additional suggestions are welcome.

Malik

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mark.little@arjuna.com]
Sent:
11 February 2004 12:53
To: malik saheb; ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org

I've attached comments to the document. As far as I can see, this still needs work. The architecture of the application seems to be a very strange use of context in general, and WS-Context specifically. Maybe this is a carry-over from the WS-I demo?

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,