Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Agenda for the demo application

Peter:

The WS-GAF proposal used WS-Context because it enables us to link
together services in an ad-hoc way withouth having to resort to ad-hoc
methods to do it. Sure we use SOAP headers (that's what the spec tells
us), but our services are all aware of the format of WS-Context
contexts, whereas it would be a right royal pain if we had to make them
aware of every possible type of context that they might encounter.

Perhaps therefore it is the demo application which should be altered?
There is little value in showcasing WS-Context for a single service,
since WS-RF is already optimised for that use case ;-)

Any thoughts Malik?

Jim