Subject: ballot fiasco!

the ballots for issues 12 13 16 18 19 closed prematurely by one day mostly
because I didnt realise kavi would interpret midnight of Feb 13 as being one
minute after 11:59 on Feb 12. Don't know if that's a cultural difference or
a brain disfunction. As a consequence the ballots were not open for the
minimum period and are therefore invalid, as there is no way to edit a
ballot onace it has closed. So I'm afraid to say we will have to reset the
ballots. Many appologies.

Martin.

Martin Chapman
Consulting Member of Technical Staff