Subject: Issue 15

Issue 15 indicates that the issue was fixed in the schema after the
original author's drafts were published for public review, but before
the TC commenced. However, if you look at the WS-CTX pdf file uploaded
to the TC document area, there is a schema inline with the specification
and it's incorrect there. So I'm not sure if it's legitimate to close
this issue as invalid or not. Does the group need to authorize the
change to the text?

May I suggest we consider removing the WSDL and schema from the specs
altogether for the time being and maintain a single, working copy of
each. Otherwise, we have to make the same changes in two places and
things will inevitably get out of synch.

Greg