Subject: Groups - Face To Face Meeting, Paris, France modified

Face  To Face Meeting, Paris, France has been modified by Martin Chapman (martin.chapman@oracle.com).

Date:  Wednesday, 25 February 2004
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
Hosted by Attachmate.

Here is some information that will help you prepare your trip for the f2f:

The meeting will take place at our offices in Paris

62 bis, avenue André Morizet

92643 Boulogne-Billancourt Cedex

FRANCE

T: (33) 1 46 04 10 10

I don’t think a car is needed. You can go to the office using the underground (safe, cheap and easy). The subway station is Marcel Sambat. The office is about 5-10 minute walk from there. This means that you can probably choose any hotel in Paris and still be within 30-40 minute of the office.

This hotel sounds like the closest to the office (5 min walk):

http://en.federal-hotel.com/hotel_campanile-boulogne-boulogne-billancourt_3036.htm#

It is also very reasonably priced.

Let me know if you need any information to prepare your trip.

If you don’t rent a car, your best option is to take an Air France bus from the airport to Arc de Triomphe and then a taxi to your hotel. A taxi ride from the airport can be very very expensive.

I will need a count a people pretty soon.

Cheers,

Jean-Jacques

Agenda:

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Thursday, 26 February 2004 All Day
Friday, 27 February 2004 All Day

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/event.php?event_id=3583

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.