Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Minutes of the call meeting Feb 16th

Malik,

I believe my proposed (and accepted) amendment for issue 16 was a follow up
to an earlier question about the follow-up to any items discovered using
the testing tools.  The words I suggested were "Minor items discovered
through this testing will be handled within the editorial team.  Any
important concerns will become separate issues for TC consideration" or
something along those lines.  (Sorry, I was not taking detailed notes myself.)

thanx,
	doug