Subject: RE: [ws-caf] [WSRF][Fwd: [OASIS members] Press Release to Announce OASIS WSN TC]

Joe:

I'm at the GGF meeting where the people behind WS-RF are now
indoctrinating us into it. There seems to be mixture of euphoria (on
behalf of the the WS-RF team an friends) and annoyance on behalf of some
of the community who feel that the OGSI rug has been pulled from under
them.

My personal perspective is that WS-RF is a poor fit for WSA.

Jim
--
http://jim.webber.name