Subject: WS-Context model diagram

At the face-to-face in Paris it was decided that we needed a clarification on
the current model described in the WS-Context specification. On Monday's
teleconference, it was agreed that this model should be shown in UML.
(Subsequent to that call there's been some discussion that perhaps UML isn't
the best way of doing this, but we have to start somewhere).

So, attached is the UML that best matches the current WS-Context model. There
is some clarification text that should probably be read in conjunction with
this diagram, but that's just being tidied up now. Hopefully we'll be able to
send that in the next day or so.

Mark.

ws-context model.PDF