Subject: WS-Context model text

As promised, here is the clarification text that should hopefully map to the
UML diagram I sent round. There are a number of issues that the editors have
come up with when writing this text, but rather than put into this text, we've
factored them out. Once people have had a chance to digest the diagram and
text, I'll send the issues the editors have come up with.