Subject: March 8 minutes

Have the minutes from the March 8 concall been posted anywhere?  I have to ask because we had an email crash here at the beginning of the week.

If not could someone please forward them to the email list or to me?  I think Simeon was the scribe?  It would be good to have them published before Monday's call so we can approve them.  Also the action item list needs to be reviewed during Monday's call.

Thanks,

Eric

Eric Newcomer
Chief Technology Officer