Subject: discussion points around the current context model diagram and text (to follow)

When the editors were working on the WS-Context UML diagram and accompanying text a few "issues" came to light. In some following emails I'll post (on behalf of the editors) thos issues so we can discuss them. It was my intention that once we are clear as to what the issues are (or even if there are issues), I'd register them as such and we can then discuss, and ultimately vote on, resolutions.

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,