Subject: On the synchronous request/response model

bugzilla-daemon@arjuna.com wrote:

>"Because message exchanges may not be synchronous request/response, but
>asynchronous one-way messages, some means of associating responses with
>requests is necessary. Therefore AssertionType has the correlation-id to
>assist in this association task."

The specification document states as above that both synchronous
request/response and
asynchronous one-way messages are possible. However, the WSDL currently
only provides the interfaces for the asynchronous model.
Will we add the WSDL corresponding to the synchronous request/response
model?
If so, we could help since we have been already done this transformation
for WS-CTX and are doing the same for the other layers of WS-CAF.

Otherwise, the spec should only refer to the asynchronous style of messages,
the only one currently supported in the WSDL.
Shall I register this as an issue?

Cheers,

Ricardo

--