Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Discussion to change meeting time

Ok with me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Chapman [mailto:martin.chapman@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 2:35 PM
To: ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-caf] Discussion to change meeting time

I'd like to start a discussion about potentially changing the meeting
time for ws-caf.
As many of you know, last week saw the inaugural meetings of both the
WS-RF TC and the WS-Notification TC. They have decided to have their con
calls the same time as Ws-caf, alternating each week between ws-RF and
WS-N. This is a particularly annoying as some on this group need to
participate in the new groups and it seems easier to change ours than to
change two TCs (even though we were here first)!

So first suggestion would be to keep to alternate Mondays but shift the
start
time out by 1.5 hours. Second suggestion would be to change days.
Any comments or suggestions from other members?

Martin.

Martin Chapman
Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Oracle