Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Discussion to change meeting time

Sounds like we are talking about 1:30 EST on Mondays.  This works for me
too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Mischkinsky [mailto:jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 7:22 PM
To: Greg Pavlik; Newcomer, Eric
Cc: Martin Chapman; ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org

I'd prefer the same day, only 90 minutes later.
    jeff
At 04:04 PM 5/5/2004, Greg Pavlik wrote:
>fine
>
>Newcomer, Eric wrote:
>
>>Either one is ok for me.

Jeff Mischkinsky                      jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Consulting Member Technical Staff     +1(650)506-1975
Director, Web Services Standards      500 Oracle Parkway M/S 4OP9
Oracle Corporation                    Redwood Shores, CA 94065