Subject: FW: Introduction - For XML 2004

Thanks again Joe - looks like there's will be a chance to submit our proposal.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Lauren Wood [mailto:lauren@textuality.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 5:47 PM
To: Chiusano Joseph; Newcomer, Eric
Subject: RE: Introduction - For XML 2004

We certainly were intending on doing the interoperability demos again
this year, since they were so successful last year. I'll be sending
information to the standards orgs (including OASIS) in a few weeks
with information about how to submit proposals and I'll send you a
copy of the email to make sure you don't miss it.

Thanks!

Lauren