Subject: WS-CF work

I realise that WS-CF utilises WS-Context and many of the changes we've made to Context will have a knock-on effect on CF, so it makes it difficult to progress the WS-CF work until the TC has seen the "final" WS-Context specification. Hopefully we'll have that out soon, but in the meanwhile, to save some time it would be good if everyone could come back up to speed on the coordination spec. If there are any issues for CF that have been waiting in the wings for Context to complete, then now's the time to start sending them.

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,