Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Issue: mustUnderstand values

Title: Message
I think we need another issue, because I don't remember this coming up at New Orleans.

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,
Arjuna Technologies Ltd.

www.arjuna.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 11:36 AM

We seem to agree.

Draft 0.2, 2.1 says "Hence in this case [context with application message] each SOAP header block carrying a context has the
“mustUnderstand” attribute set to “true” and the recipient must understand the header block
encoding according to its identifying URI."

Is this changing arising from New Orleans or do we need an issue ?

Peter