Subject: Re: [ws-caf] interesting document

OK. Apologies to you and the TC that we haven't got the next release out yet, but it's taken a little longer than expected. Hopefully next week (though my fellow editors may hit me for putting such a stake in the ground ;-)

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,
Arjuna Technologies Ltd.

www.arjuna.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Guy Pardon
Cc: ws-caf
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 10:32 AM

Mark,

Thanks, I thought I read those minutes. I am looking forward to the new draft.

Guy

On donderdag, mei 27, 2004, at 11:16 Europe/Brussels, Mark Little wrote:

Guy, all of what you say is accurate given the 0.2 draft. However, it is not accurate given the changes that were agreed at New Orleans and minuted as such. Until we can get that draft out, I'd encourage you to read the minutes of that meeting.

Mark.

----