Subject: Re: [ws-caf] CAF port-type pairs

Title: Message
Peter, many thanks. Given "OASIS IPR rules" I assume that we are free to incorporate these tables into each specification, if we should choose?

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,
Arjuna Technologies Ltd.

www.arjuna.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 12:24 PM
Subject: [ws-caf] CAF port-type pairs

At the conf-call after New Orleans or on the phone into New Orleans, I offered to provide a draft of a table showing the matching between the requests sent by each side of the various ws-caf protocols, derived from some stuff I'd done internally when the documents first came out. I then forgot about it, apologies, but see that the editor's group have got to about that point, so here it is. Submitted under OASIS IPR rules.

As explained in it, it has not been editted to reflect the recent content changes, and the tables ought to include the fault replies.

By the way, all accessible editions of WS-TXM that I've found have a corrupt diagram for TXM BP Completion.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com