Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Mt Everest and WS-CF

Jim, the issue with type derivation for contexts was linked to the
problem of supporting multiple protocols (ALS's) in a single activity.
Since the ALS functionality has been folded into the ContextService,
there is no longer a problem and the WS-Context spec does not
(currently) place normative requirements on dependent specs in this
respect. Should it?

I should mention that type derivation is not dependent on substitution
groups per se.