Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Mt Everest and WS-CF

Peter,

You seem to be arguing from the position that all who see the WS-Context
structure must understand everything in that structure.

Instead, the WS-Context structure is a shared information space into which
either party may put information it considers important (and allowed to be
shared) about the current activity.  All participants may use and reuse
some subset of the shared information.  However, it is very important that
those who add to the context (or tie internal information to the context
identifier) see their information later in related messages[1].  A subset
of those who receive a particular context may understand the dependent
specification or application semantic responsible for its content but all
should include it in related messages.

thanx,
	doug

[1] Yes, "related messages" was somewhat ill-defined the last time I
looked.  The base set of messages understood to fall within the same
activity (perhaps just direct responses) should likely be described in the
WS-Context specification and extended, as needed, in dependent specifications.