Subject: update from the implementation subgroup

Hi all

Here some lines summarizing our activities in the implementation group.

- We have updated the wsdl and schema files (thanks Simeon) taking into account some comments made by Peter. I have sent the new version of these files on the implementation mailing list. I’ll also put them on the implementation sub group web page.

- Considering these changes and according to discussion that led to remove the concept of ALSs, we are updating the description of the demo application. In its first version we have mentioned the possibility to use an ALS that can modify the shopping cart context.

- I have started discussion with Simeon to organize interoperability tests during this month (before the next f2f). Any other company is obviously welcome for the tests.

Malik