Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Agenda for today's confcall?

Never mind, this is a stale message due to the hours of delay my postings seem to get.
Anyone else having this slow response time, or is it just me?

Guy

On maandag, jun 7, 2004, at 15:29 Europe/Brussels, Guy Pardon wrote:

Hi,

Did I miss the agenda for today's call? I didn't find it anywhere...

Thanks,
Guy

Dr. Guy Pardon ( guy@atomikos.com )
Atomikos: Your Partner for Reliable eBusiness Coordination
http://www.atomikos.com/

The information in this email is confidential and only meant for the addressee(s). The content of this email is informal and will not be legally binding for Atomikos.