Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Agenda for today's confcall?

At 06:29 AM 6/7/2004, Guy Pardon wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Did I miss the agenda for today's call? I didn't find it anywhere...

Eric was supposed to send it out and run the meeting. Martin was on
vacation last week and was supposed to be off today also.

Martin called in, and in the absence of an agenda, the decision was made to
cancel the call for this week, and have a special "make up call" next week.

cheers,
   jeff

>Thanks,
>Guy
>

>Dr. Guy Pardon ( guy@atomikos.com )
>Atomikos: Your Partner for Reliable eBusiness Coordination
><http://www.atomikos.com/>http://www.atomikos.com/
>
>The information in this email is confidential and only meant for the
>addressee(s). The content of this email is informal and will not be
>legally binding for Atomikos.

Jeff Mischkinsky                      jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Consulting Member Technical Staff     +1(650)506-1975
Director, Web Services Standards      500 Oracle Parkway M/S 4OP9
Oracle Corporation                    Redwood Shores, CA 94065