Subject: No call Monday

Based on our editor's call yesterday, a new draft should be ready for distribution today or Monday.  That doesn't give much time for anyone to review it prior to the call, so we will cancel the tentatively scheduled concall for Monday, and resume our regular calls Monday the 21st at 11 am Eastern, 8 am West Coast, 4 pm Dublin/UK, 5 pm continental Europe.

Thanks,

Eric