Subject: some information about the demo

Hi all

As you have noticed the last documents of the ws-ctx mention a new mechanism to deal with addressing. Our respective implementations are based on the previous addressing mechanisms where the recipient/reply-to addresses are passed in the body of message and not in the header as it is recommended in the last version.

It is difficult for us to move for the new mechanism before the f2f meeting, especially in this period of interoperable tests. So in the f2f the demo will be based on the previous addressing mechanism, and we should organize a discussion on the addressing mechanism to adopt for further demonstrations that should be compliant to the last version.

By the way we should publish our public endpoints next week.

Malik