Subject: RE: [ws-caf] proposed resolution for issue 129

Title: Message
This is the soap:mustUnderstand, yes (the context mustUnderstand is the subject of 134, and may or may not survive).

Doesn't soap define a default (false, i think). Do we need to define a further one ?

Peter
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mark.little@arjuna.com]
Sent: 24 June 2004 12:25
To: ws-caf
Subject: [ws-caf] proposed resolution for issue 129

I'd like to propose that we change the text to agree with this, i.e., that mustUnderstand should be defined by referencing specifications. The only caveat would be: should there be a default and if so, what value to use? I think for interoperability purposes there should be a default and it should be false.

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,