Subject: for this morning's call, summary of issues

Hi,

Here's my summary of current issue status as of July 2 (although including Tony Fletcher's email from today):

129 - closed by ballot, no MustUnderstand
130 - closed, duplicate of 129
131 - closed by ballot, no MustPropagate
132 - closed by ballot, mandatory context type

The following are all submitted by Peter Furniss, none of which contain specific text change proposals.  Some are simply questions while others also include alternate proposed solutions.

133 - different XML types for by ref and by value? (confusion)
134 - Resolved by 129 & 131? (looks to me like they are)
135 - Participating services list, clarify or remove
136 - Clarification of begin (question)
137 - Child context behavior
138 - More child context behavior (question)
139 - Clarification on referencing specification (question)
140 - Clarification of by reference (question)
141 - Clarification of by value (question)
142 - Clarification of status (question)

Also we have editorial comments/clarifications from Bryan Murray, Tony Fletcher (this morning), and Peter (one email not submitted as a formal issue).

Eric

Eric Newcomer
Chief Technology Officer
eric.newcomer@iona.com