Subject: RE: [ws-caf] choreology comments on ws-cf

Title: Message
+1
It really benefits us if bugzilla is self contained.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mark.little@arjuna.com]
Sent: 10 July 2004 09:41
To: Furniss, Peter; ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org

Peter, thanks. However, could you make sure that the OASIS site is the master for this document and that issues submitted to bugzilla aren't just links to Choreology as many of them have been in the past. I'd like to have complete descriptions within bugzilla, with references offsite as optional, i.e., not required to understand the issue.

Mark.