Subject: Leave of absence for Tony for 2 Aug 04 please

Title: Message
Dear Martin and Eric,

I plan to be on holiday at the time of the next WS-CAF teleconference on 2 August 04, so I would like to request a leave of absence please.

Best Regards,

Tony

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 1473 729537

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

www.choreology.com

Cohesions™

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org