Subject: RE: [ws-caf] issue 141

Title: Message
Peter et al,

Are we blocked onthis issue before we can issue the latest draft, or should we just publish and relve this on the next (final?) draft?

Martin.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mark.little@arjuna.com]
Sent: 10 August 2004 15:01
To: Peter Furniss
Cc: ws-caf
Subject: [ws-caf] issue 141

Peter, since you registered the issue, would you like to take a stab at what text to provide? Given the changed to the context structure agreed at the f2f and the additional text (e.g., for issue 133), my temptation would be to simply close this issue: I think there is sufficient text and clarification now.

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,