Subject: RE: [ws-caf] WS-Addressing to W3C

Hey WS-CAF-ers:

[a little off topic, relating to Mark's earlier post]

> Jeff's on holiday at the moment, but I'm sure the intent is
> that we try to merge the two sets of requirements into one
> agreed standard.

Is there really value in this approach? Is there something that can be
expressed in WS-MD that cannot be expressed in WS-Addressing or
vice-versa. Perhaps it could be the case that the community could settle
on one of the specs now that they are both royalty free etc.

That being said the WS-CAF work could now choose to adopt either
WS-Addressing or WS-MessageDelivery fairly safely.

Jim
--
http://jim.webber.name