Subject: spec update

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in my action item from Monday's call, which was to confirm Friday as the date for the updated spec to be ready.  I did confirm this with Greg and Mark on Tuesday, but never sent the email.  Apologies for that.  However, even if I did, I would have to report that the spec will not actually be released until Monday (tomorrow) since I was also unable to complete my edits by Friday.  The biggest part of the problem is that I've been traveling for the past two weeks, some of it unexpected, and struggling to rebuild my laptop after a hard drive crash wiped out everything on it.

I've sent my changes to the editor's list today and expect the draft to be out Monday.

Eric