Subject: Re: [ws-caf] security considerations

This proposed addition (if you mean to the schema) will itself run into
some XML Schema constraints: The addition of any particular attribute in a
##other namespace (such as wsu:id) will make the schema invalid according
to the Unique Particle Attribution (§3.8.6)[1] constraint.  This is
described in detail in Appendix H of XML Schema part 1[2].  The Attribute
Wildcard Intersection description[3] adds some support for this position.

Text describing use of this attribute in the specification would, of
course, avoid such problems.

thanx,
     doug

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-1-20010502/#cos-nonambig