Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Groups - WS-TXM.zip uploaded

housekeeping. We noted that the zip files didn't contain the specs so we
have upadted then.
no changes to the document have been made.

p/9295/WS
-TXM.zip

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/document.php?documen
t_id=9295

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.