Subject: WS-Context 0.7 approved as CD.

The ballot to Approve WS-Context v 0.7 as Committee Draft has closed with the following results:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/ballot.php?id=559&vr=1&ew=

13 yes, 0 no.

The number of eligible voters is 18 and therefore 13 out of 18 meets the 2/3 requirement for approval.

I duly announce that WS-Context is moved to CD. The document can be updated to reflect the CD status.
I also suggest we rev the version number to V1.0.

We can have a celebratory pint in Dublin on Tuesday night.

Cheers,
  Martin.

Martin Chapman
Consulting Member of Technical Staff